Waterloo AIF for Electrical Engineering; electrical circuits knowledge

Imaginedragon 2 / 1  

Reasons for choosing your program and Waterloo

(*Required)
Please tell us about your educational goals, your interest in your chosen program(s), and your reasons for applying to the University of Waterloo. If you have applied to more than one program please discuss your interest in each program. (900 character limit)

Ans:
Electrical engineers are the ones who develop electrical equipment and design safety for the equipment. My interest in engineering started to develop when I took a computer engineering course and gained knowledge about electrical circuits. This inspired me to make a car that moved and guided itself solely on electric power. But, this is only the basic project that I have designed, I want to create something that will have a positive impact on humanity. My educational goal is to have the boundless opportunity to grow and learn more about electrical engineering. Waterloo focuses on completing teamwork projects which creates a real-world environment. This can help me gain and enhance skills that I've learned, and utilize my expertise in co-op to help solve environmental problems.

Can someone please check this over and be very strict about it thanks
There is nothing impressive about the basis of your educational goal. Anybody who has the money, time, and inclination can create an electric car as a hobby these days. So that is not going to impress the reviewer anymore. Try to think outside the box. Use Waterloo and its open learning system to create something that is unexplored or little developed these days. Electric cars are over developed. You can look up the candidates for the EarthShot Prize 2022 and the stand out projects that each one has developed to gain inspiration to develop a more interesting and unique reason for wanting to become an Electrical Engineer. Do not just say you want to make a positive impact. The motivation for your studies need to prove that you are a forward thinker who knows how to use the offerings of the university to his learning and invention benefit. This particular answer is forgettable and the way the university will be used is highly generic. Surely you can come up with a more inspired response than this.

Home / Undergraduate / Waterloo AIF for Electrical Engineering; electrical circuits knowledge