My weekends are filled with complaints, compliments, spills, and new releases

kholmes 3 / 7  
Please briefly elaborate on one of your extracurricular activities or work experiences in the space below (1000 character maximum).

" What size popcorn would you like today? " A saying that I am all too familiar with. I have worked at an AMC for a little over 6 months now, and it is nothing like I imagined. A shift at the theater is so much more than giving out popcorn and cleaning it up. Each day, guests teach me life lessons such as patience, tact, and communication skills. Patience, for when I have a long line and they simply cannot make up their mind. Tact, for when I need to give responses to complaints about situations that I truly cannot fix. Lastly they teach me communication skills. I need these to not only make the guests happy, but to work efficiently with my co workers. My weekends are filled with complaints, compliments, spills, and new releases. Yet, I take them in all the same, as experiences to learn from. Learning from all these experiences will definitely help me achieve my goals. Because I want to major in business, working in any type of sales is an important lesson. Having a job has helped me greatly in the long run, I am very glad that I decided to get my foot in the door sooner than later.
shadglore 2 / 12  
Learning from all these experiences will definitely help me achieve my goals

I think this is quite vague...you can be more specific.what goals?Admission officers know you have goals that's why you want to continue your education.

Because I want to major in business, working in any type of sales is an important lesson

what lesson?..Remember,you would want to use every opportunity in your essays to make a case for acceptance.Please be specific.
But overall good job :)

Would you mind reading mine?I'd appreciate it.

S.

Home / Undergraduate / My weekends are filled with complaints, compliments, spills, and new releases