The welcome atmosphere that I feel the first time I walked in the campus. Why Virginia Tech?

nikki7 1 / -  
can you help me with the grammar and give your opinion?
Prompt:What are the top five reasons you want to be a Hokie?

The welcome atmosphere that I feel the first time I walked in the campus was one of the first things that made want to attend to Virginia Tech. The small classes create an ideal learning environment, as each student will have the opportunity to share their opinions. The diversity and unique perspective that each student brings to the campus community makes the place to unique. Seeing students with all this different backgrounds work together with enthusiasm and passion really made me wants to be a part of such a diverse community.

One of the things that I like the most about Virginia is the wide range of opportunities that the university gives to engineering students. The global engineering program will give me the privilege to study in a foreign country while working in research projects with professionals in the field that will allow me to apply my knowledge by solving real life problems. Living in a foreign country will help me to develop a unique perspective of the world that would eventually help me to distinguish among other engineers.The hands on experience that the college gives to engineering makes it perfect to develop my imagination and bring my ideas to live. The off campus residences make it perfect to explore the different opportunities that the town of Blacksburg can offer me. Finally, the variety of clubs makes will allow me to meet people with my same interests. I truly believe that Virginia Tech is the perfect fit for me.
I was counting the reasons that you have in the essay for becoming a Hokie and realized that you have more than 5 reasons listed in it. the breakdown, for your understanding is as follows:

1. Welcome atmosphere
2. Small class size
3. Student diversity
4. Enthusiasm and passion of the students
5. Wide range of opportunities
6. privilege to study in a foreign country
7. Hands on experience
8. Campus residence
9. Diversity of clubs

You need to review your current essay and choose only the top 5 reasons that you want to include in your statement. I know that you are running on a word limited statement and that will hinder the complete discussion of your choices. I strongly advice you not to pay attention to the word limit at the moment and completely discuss the choices you made instead. We can work on editing it for grammar and word count when we already have what you want to say finalized.

Home / Undergraduate / The welcome atmosphere that I feel the first time I walked in the campus. Why Virginia Tech?