whatever you feel we need to know to understand you as a "whole person"

davidlin1992 2 / 3  
I have an extroverted personality, a very outgoing friendly person. I am very confident about myself and I'll try to make the people around me feel important at the same time. I am the type of person who is very open with my own thoughts, feelings and opinions. Not only I have an outgoing personality, but I also have a great sense of humor. That is why I am very comfortable in groups and easily make new friends.

All these years, I have seen myself step up as one of the leader in my school. I was in both PE and Academic Leadership classes, and currently the President of the First Responder team, medical unit at Delta Secondary School. As a president, I am very confident on my leadership skills, organization skills, public speaking skills and first aid skills.

I am not only the President of the First Responder team, but also a great basketball player at Delta Secondary School. As an athlete, I enjoy challenges

and dislike the feeling of losing. That is why I will always put up a good fight either on the court or in real life.

In conclusion, due to my extroverted personality, I am a very fun person to be around with, but sometimes I can be very competitive when it comes to

school or other activities. As a "whole person," I am an individual, who loves to make new friends and not afraid of being challenged.
luminousx 3 / 32  
I feel this tells more than it shows.
An admissions officer could have read about the content of the 2nd and 3rd paragraph in your application. Utilize this essay to actually show who you are.

Please read mine! (click on my username)

Home / Undergraduate / whatever you feel we need to know to understand you as a "whole person"