150 Word essay about violin learning is 154

gokhalea09 2 / -  
could someone check this for errors?

I picked up a violin at age six. The delicate, bowed instrument initially felt entirely alien in my hands. Over the years, however, my once screeching sounds evolved into beautiful and pure melodies. Through hard work and dedication, the violin has become a means of creative expression and a familiar extension of myself.

I have been learning mainly through structured private lessons, complimented by experimentation in my free time. As my violin playing progressed, I began to master different styles of music, ranging from mellow classical to energetic rock. Although I have participated in several orchestras, I have grown to prefer playing on stage as an individual, letting my sound fill the air, with no others to hide behind.

I plan on playing the violin well into my college years and beyond. It is a friend and companion. It is the device I turn to in times of stress and in times of joy.
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good evening.

Mechanically and grammatically the piece is clean; the paragraphs are well structured and nicely organized. You use transitions well, and it looks like it will be a good start to a great essay. Nice work.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Undergraduate / 150 Word essay about violin learning is 154