150 word essay. Working as a sales lead at Victoria's Secret.

jaimeealexis 3 / 7  
As we all know the shopping environment in all stores during the holiday season can become a bit hectic. Long lines, hard to find parking and frustrated customers are expected if you work at a retail store in the mall. As a sales lead in Victoria's Secret, I was responsible for overseeing the store as well as supervising all thirty sales associates. From one end of the room I would be called to handle a return, the next minute I was handling a customer complaint. Yet at the same time I made sure I was aware of my surroundings in order to prevent theft. From that experience I learned how to multi-task, effectively communicate with the associates as well as customers and most importantly perform at my best even while under high stress situations.
linmark /  
where are you applying? This might not work or a top 10 school.
The shopping environment in all stores during the holiday season can become a bit hectic during the holiday season.

Actually, I think you should omit that whole first part and start with this:
As a sales lead for Victoria's Secret, I was...

That way, you will have room to discuss the connection between that experience and your professional aspirations. What will you major in?

Home / Undergraduate / 150 word essay. Working as a sales lead at Victoria's Secret.