In about 150 words, write about your important person (my mother)

piece_of_bo 1 / -  
hi, i'm a new writer, please check it for me. thank all :D

An important person who has influenced me life in most positive way is my mother. She is not only my mother but also my very first teacher. From I was born I always be taught to be brave, honest and kind to everyone. She taught me how to handle my feelings, she also showed me how to give and take. What I have learned up to now almost from her. Furthermore, she also is a very caring woman. Although her work made she very busy, she always spares her time for housework. She is always the first one to get up and prepare breakfast for us. Additionally, not only is she caring but also very benign. She always besides me in every step of my life, and whenever I make mistake, she always willing to forgive me and gives me useful advices . All in all, I always consider my mom as the most perfect woman in the world and I do want to say I love you, mom!
amrillahmk31 15 / 17 2  
An important person who has influenced me life in most positive way is my mother.

From SINCE I was born...

furthermore, she is also caring woman..

although her work made her very busy..

additionally, she is not only caring, but also very benign....

she is always willing.. useful advice
gilbertwidjojo 1 / 3  
in my opinion, the opening would be better with "The most important person who........
From since I was born...

i think she also is and she is also have same meaning, but it's better to use she is also

Her work made her very busy ( or My Mother's work made her very busy )

the not only but also rule is . S+aux+NOT ONLY+....., BUT ALSO+............

Goodluck

Home / Undergraduate / In about 150 words, write about your important person (my mother)