"Work of roller coaster" - Supplement essay for UVA

erinhcho 6 / 20  
What work of art, music, science, mathematics, or literature has surprised, unsettled, or challenged you, and in what way? (no more than 250 words)

There is usually a scream machine at the amusement park. Most riders were screaming, exciting, enjoying, and thrilling by roller coaster ride. One day, my physics teacher explained about work of roller coaster to my class, and I was really surprised by his explanation. According to his what his saying, the car is pulled to the top at the beginning, and after that the coaster complete the ride its own. As the potential energy converts to the built-up kinetic energy makes drive the coaster, all of the kinetic energy appears when the coaster descends to the first hill, and gravity can pull it down a greater distance. Basically, the course of the track is constantly changing energy from kinetic to potential all the time. Also, the Newton's first law of motion presents for maintaining of coaster to move. This fluctuation in acceleration is what makes cars so much fun. Additionally, the hills decrease in height as riders move along the track. This is necessary because the total energy reservoir built up in the life hill is steadily lost to friction between the train and the track. At its most basic level, a machine that uses gravity and inertia to send a train along a winding track. Since I heard this illustration, I think it will be more fun to ride on because I know how it works now. I just did not realize that even though I enjoy riding it, I did not even wonder about work of roller coaster.

Hi everyone!
i wrote work of roller coaster, that is really surprised to me
but i am not sure i wrote too much of work of roller coaster
should i write more my surprised emotion for roller coaster?
becuase the topic says blablabla... and in what way?
so i am really worried about this essay (i have to submit this by 30th)
i really really really really need help from you guys
i would love if you guys give me any suggestions and advices for this essay
also i am not fluent english, so need help for grammar errors and sentence structures!
thank you so much~
emorris 2 / 20  
In order to really make your essay stand out, focus less on the physics of the roller coaster and more on how the discovery of the scientific marvel affected you personally.

Home / Undergraduate / "Work of roller coaster" - Supplement essay for UVA