'I am working as a Consulting Engineer' - Description of your self

mouhandissa 1 / 1  
Hello everybody,
I'm new member, and i tell you the truth : my English is too bad!
I try to do my best to learn it, but the big problem is that i think in my mother tongue and i translate it!!! i know it's not the good way to learn but it's so hard for me!!!

Today, i have find a workshop advert and i want to apply for it, it is an very intresting one and they ask me to give an description of my self...ohh god! it wasn't easy for me to give an right and concises sentences !

Here is the description, can you give me a hand please ??? :)

I am 25 years old girl; I've studied architecture in ... where I am from. I am very interested by the relationship between the social culture and the architectural environment; this is why I came to France and studied Humanities and social sciences, likewise, I try to have a several experiences before going home.

Actually, I am working as a Consulting Engineer for .... which is a project on the recent architectural and urban heritage in the Mediterranean area. I work to organise an event and pedagogical workshop with young people about the recent heritage, it's an real big challenge that I have to do with the youth and I like that, it allows me to learn how adapt a knowledge for a special audience and it's an good experience, which can be added to another ones I had before, in training courses or in my personal life (voluntary participation, group leader for disabled people...).

These few experiences have learnt to me that the team work, the exchange and the share of knowledge are the best ways to learn more and better. Also, they taught me that the key of success depends on the respect and the acceptance of the others.
Bleeckerandpine 1 / 3  
What do you mean your English is bad? THIS IS PERFECT.
I'm not to clear on the assignment but maybe you want to talk more about you likes/dislikes, person experiences, that kind of stuff some more.

But this is amazing, good luck!
bananana21 - / 3  
Hi!

You've got good content, but a few grammatical errors. Also, what is this workshop about? You should think about the reasons you want to participate in this workshop and how it relates to your personality, goals and ambitions.

Good luck!
OP mouhandissa 1 / 1  
Hello,

Thanks for your encouragement :)

Home / Undergraduate / 'I am working as a Consulting Engineer' - Description of your self