SHE WORKS HAAARD FOR HER MONAYYY, SO HARD FOR IT HONAYY

tanyasilva11 10 / 38  
haha the title...its the song i was thinking about while writing this paragraph.

Prompt: If you have had work experience, what skills and/or knowledge did you gain?

The many menial jobs I have done throughout high school have taught me how to handle my money in a responsible way. All the money I made at my first job, as a car washer for my neighbors, was wasted on shopping and going out with my friends. As I grew older, and the recession worsened, I began to appreciate the value of the dollar. Prices on everything from gasoline to groceries skyrocketed, and pretty soon almost half my money was going towards buying lunch. I was spending more than I was earning, and was in debt (to my sister) before I even turned 18. Real jobs were hard to come by, so I had to cut back on my spending and start saving up for emergent situation. Since I began my saving ways, I have minimized my spending to the bare necessities and saved up enough money to handle my initial college expenses. My money managing skills have helped me get out of debt and allowed me to take the strain of paying for college applications away from my parents. Overall, it has taught me to be more responsible and deal with the consequences of spending too much money on unnecessary things.
lanes 5 / 33  
and was in debt (to my sister) before I even turned 18 you dont need the ( ) just put and i was in a lot of debt to my sister. I don't thing the before I was 18 is necessary, because u mention it later on in the paragraph

start saving up for emergent situation.start saving up for emergency situations

Home / Undergraduate / SHE WORKS HAAARD FOR HER MONAYYY, SO HARD FOR IT HONAYY