What is this world and what it really taught me? - Chicago extended essay

Jayzee 3 / 12  
Please do comment on the comment. Deadline is too near and I need feedback please!
Thanks

What is this world and what it really taught me?
Every morning looking into the mirror I try to figure out where I fit in but I always draw a big blank. Every day I put a same question in front of me. What I am? Am I extraordinary? Why people call me normal? Or, this is the way I am. And I sleep with no answers every night, hoping to discover them in the following morning. There are aspects in my life, which makes me think I am extra ordinary normal and some makes me think that I am nobody. Then a time came when I never bothered to answer these questions. I assumed that some people are born with it.

I can proudly say I moved on. Oblivious was my mind when another set of questions was waiting for me when I entered the social whirlpool. Every day thoughts surrounded me, with a new question in my mind and I found this world very abashing where people only talked about high standards. Every one looking at the zenith; only few people talked about creativity, new ideas, and solutions while rest of the people just followed what they were taught. Those who are creative were not ready to bring a change in the society. This made me understand that two types of the people are in the world, the ones who are normal and the ones who are extra ordinary but I remained confused about what I am: normal or extra ordinary.

I figured out world can be as precise as one wants and can be as complicated as one want it to be. There are times in peoples' lives when they are tired being discovering the enigmas of the world. The more they try to comprehend the world the more it seems pointless to them. It once happened with me when I was growing, as a teenager when society around me first appeared thought provoking but it then stimulatingly looked uninteresting. A fact that 'excess of everything is bad' can be very useful in eliminating many problems. It is a key element to a successful life and a balanced life is a beautiful life where nothing is in extra.

Finding about our own selves is part of one nourishing cycle of our mind. What I have learned from this nourishing cycle is that life can be pretty simple and beautiful but what takes too long for people to eliminate their problems is that they do not understand their purpose of lives. Nothing is perfect, a man has some flaws and some abilities and this fusion makes a human life interesting and balanced

What I learned to do many years ago was to forgive myself. It is very important for every human being to forgive himself or herself. If we all hold on to the mistake, we can't see our own glory in the mirror because we have the mistake between our faces and the mirror; we can't see what we are capable of being. You can ask forgiveness of others, but in the end the real forgiveness is in one's own self. When a larger society sees a person as unattractive, as threats, as too black or too white or too poor or too fat or too thin or too sexual or too asexual, that's rough. But you can overcome that. The real difficulty is to overcome how you think about yourself. If we don't have that we never grow, we never learn, and sure as hell we should never teach.
map18 1 / 6  
this sentence needs to be rephrased:
There are aspects in my life, which makes me think I am extra ordinary normal and some makes me think that I am nobody.
What is the difference between normal and extra ordinary?
There are times in peoples' lives when they are tired of discovering the enigmas of the world.
sooperman 3 / 10  
brilliant work man.
I'm in love with your work. What a nice idea it is.
You need to edit some grammar mistakes. I cannot help you with editing but i can advise that you can ask your friend to do it for you. Maybe your school's head boy? Please consult him.

Regards,
BM

Home / Undergraduate / What is this world and what it really taught me? - Chicago extended essay