"write about the honour roll awards" -UBC Supplemental Help

shahbaaz 2 / 6  
So i am currently doing my UBC supplemental and i don't know if i should write about the honour roll awards, the scholastic awards i have received in the awards and achievements section. Since i have been getting an awards every term since grade 8, and ubc only has 10 spots to fill, how should i fill up.
plittplatt11 5 / 29  
Go in order from importance. So if your scholastic awards are a bigger deal than the honor roll awards put those ones first and then just fill in whats left with the honor roll ones! and you don't really have to include awards before high school.
OP shahbaaz 2 / 6  
thanks, and should i tell them that i got honour rolls every term
If you are giving them info they can see elsewhere in the application, you should do it in a way that uses as few words as possible. Mention it in passing, but make sure the essay you are writing has its own distinct theme. Make sure you have a clever word or term that will stick in the reader's mind. If you have a great theme, you can give this info about your success in a way that helps to explain the theme.

:-)

I don't know how much this helped! I don't fully understand what you are being asked to write... ?

Home / Undergraduate / "write about the honour roll awards" -UBC Supplemental Help