What would you do with a free afternoon tomorrow?
- After having lunch with my family, I'd watch some Hetalia episodes, finish reading The Girl Who Played with Fire and have a Criminal Minds marathon with friends.
What do you wish you were better at?
- Tetris. I often find myself with every spot filled except for that one line. I wait for the straight piece but it never appears. Tragic.
- I wish I were better at remembering. Too often I find myself unable to recall a dream from the night before. More embarrassingly, I will tell the same story to friends.
Recall a compliment you received that you especially value. What was it? From whom did it come?
- "For an immigrant, you speak good English." (Planning on changing this if a better one comes to mind.)
If you could witness one moment in history, what would it be and why?
- The burning of the Library of Alexandria. As a lover of books/An avid reader, I want to know who was truly responsible for the tragedy. It took over 2000 years to rediscover the lost knowledge.
- Stonehenge was created by a culture bereft of written records. I want to witness its creation to uncover the "mystery of Stonehenge." Was it a temple for religion or science?
If you were choosing students to form a Yale class, what question would you ask here that we have not?
- If you had to eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would you choose to remove? Why?
-Just as an assignment accidentally left unfinished the night before does not magically write itself, there is no ideal college experience that exists. Or so I thought, until I found Yale. Yale offers students room to explore their interests with its distributional requirement system that allows you freedom in designing your curriculum. Additionally, it's residential college systems welcomes you into a warm and close knit family. Essentially though, there is no story without a cast of characters. And at Yale, the rich and eclectic cast of extraordinary professors and quirky students augments and defines the tale, a tale I want to be part of.Help! :O I need to cut down on my word count for the "Why Yale" question and make it flow better! Additionally, I'm not sure which of the answers I should use for the Short Takes.