Yale Is A Match Made in Heaven. Short answer to the why yale question.

Rechy 11 / 73  
I really need honest reviews for my short answer.
As I'm above the character limit by 49 characters, any suggestions on how to make my answer meet the required character limit would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

The college of my dream has always been the one where I would be excited to go to lectures because of the relationship- the passion to unravel the twisted principles of the power of the mind -between me the professors.

A Yale professor of Psychology, Professor Marvin Chun who said, 'I came to Yale for the students...I try to teach each student as somebody who is going to do something very meaningful and influential in life', shares that relationship with me.

Thus, Yale is a match made for me in heaven, because Yale manifests all I want in a college: excellent professors like Marvin Chun, who possess great passion and dedication of lecturing their students
premed123 2 / 3  
My dream college is one where I would be excited to go to lectures because of my shared passion to unravel the twisted principles of the power of the mind with the professors of psychology.

Yale Professor Marvin Chun once said, '"I came to Yale for the students.I try to teach each student as somebody, who is going to do something very meaningful and influential in life." He shares that passion with me.

Yale is a my ideal college because Yale manifests all I want in a school; excellent professors like Marvin Chun, who possess great passion and dedication of lecturing their students.

Changed some wording around and cut out some stuff to cut down the characters. It is a great essay maybe try and avoid because at the end by writing this.

Yale manifest all that I dream for in a school; excellent professors like Marvin Chun, who possess great passion and dedication for lecturing there students therefore, Yale is my match made in heaven.

Would you mind reading mine:

Home / Undergraduate / Yale Is A Match Made in Heaven. Short answer to the why yale question.