The year 2050, movie of your life - NYU Personal Statement

ananya 1 / 1  
I have written the other 3 personal statements but can't manage this one. It has to be 600 characters. I'd be grateful if someone could help. thank you.

Topic: In the year 2050, a movie is being made of your life. Please tell us the name of your movie and briefly summarize the story line.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
600 characters or 600 words?

If characters, this is easy! Envision yourself as an adult. What will you be doing? Will your bio-pic be an adventure movie or a film about a remarkable scientific achievement? Will it trace your trajectory as a choreographer or a geographer? Who will you be? What will they say about you?
OP ananya 1 / 1  
it is 600 characters (with spaces)... i choose to major in economics.
patty123 2 / 5  
Just talk about your life in general you know
like
i'm goign to describe myself as a happy father or something
haha
tal105 7 / 130  
hey!!
do u think its okay to write about present in this?
do u HAVE to write about ur future? i mean, they already knoww (for me) you want to be a doctor. why must i write about that.

but by present, i dont mean all my achievments either. i meant something like telling something interesting about my yoiung life lol
Liebe 1 / 542 2  
Well, what do autobiographical movies tend to focus on?
It could start off with the person's life during the toddler years and perhaps signs of an interest in the career that was pursued , but would focus mainly on the breakthroughs that person has faced in his/her life. Some depth may be covered on how that person got into that career and how that person came to the life defining moments that catapulted them into stardom and/or fame.

It will probably end with what that person's life is like up till the point he film is being made.

**Think of those American Idol clips when a person gets eliminated. Go along those lines.
tal105 7 / 130  
ahhh, okay.
i see.
im thinking i should maybee sorta tweak or redo what i wrote then.
dammit.

Home / Undergraduate / The year 2050, movie of your life - NYU Personal Statement