"zigzag" - UVA Essay :What's your favorite word and why

Yiran Hu 1 / 1  
"Zigzag" "zigzag"...just by looking at it one can get the feeling or the meaning, even whose mother language is not English. Interesting word, isn't it?

"Zigzag" "zigzag"...wild geese herd to the south, zigzag and then herringboned. Beautiful shape and scene, isn't it?
"Zigzag" "zigzag"...we are walking on our zigzag path, exploring the destination painstakingly but can finally find it.
I love the "zigzag" rhythm when I say it. I love the zigzag maze every time I think of it in my mind. Yet what I really love is its meaning.

Learning is a process of forgetting and remembering. Learning is full of known and unknown. Learning is zigzag. I, like zigzag.
Liberty is a shift of restricting and breaking through. Liberty is full of misunderstanding and suppression. Liberty is zigzag. I, like zigzag.
Life is a series of pulls back and forth. Life is full of serendipities and unexpected nesses. Life is zigzag. And I, like zigzag.
"Zigzag" "zigzag"...it is the road I have to pass ourselves, independently and boldly. Where the wound had been given, where the cure could be found.

"Zigzag" "zigzag"...I should be brave to stand out, brave to explore, brave to make mistake, brave to improve, brave to innovate.

"Zigzag" "zigzag"...it is my favorite, challenge is my favorite, and surprise is my favorite. Roads are potholed, but flower-filled.

Is this essay too risky?

Any feedbacks are needed.
Thank you.
lucy123 5 / 9 2  
In my opinion, this essay is really a funny one but also very creative. Although it is a little bit risky to submit, I can see the personal comprehesion about your favourite word!!
OP Yiran Hu 1 / 1  
Thanks for your feedback. I'm just worried about it being too risky.

Home / Undergraduate / "zigzag" - UVA Essay :What's your favorite word and why