TOEFl "ability to read and write more important today than.."

hitchhike 14 / 27  
15. Is the ability to read and write more important today than in the past? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer .

How can I neglect the importance of writing and reading skills in the modern life? Where all the necessities of our life connect to our reading and writing abilities. In this essay two significant powers which can be gained by these skills will be discussed. The first is getting a better job and the second relates to communication with other members of society.

In the new world, finding a well-paid job and ability to read and write are linked to each others like as relation of grain and sand to grow. Some people, however, find jobs without any academic skills, of course, these are low level jobs. Although history of human beings shows that they made food by hunting and gathering, so writing and reading abilities were useless for them. Nowadays, do you want to prepare your necessities of life, the techniques of hunting and gathering is useless. Thus, for making a better life we should find a better job, so the requirements of academic skills are brilliant as sun light.

The manners of communication changed through the time and both reading and writing have an outstanding role in this branch. For example, we should be able to read the recipe to make an appointment with back bencher or we should be able to write to communicate with our pen pal. In addition, researchers, who focused on new methods of communication on MIT University, declare that both writing and reading abilities have such a considerable effect on humans communication that uneducated person suffer from lack of convey.

In conclusion, it is worth mentioning that both writing and reading skills are inseparable from our new life. We have this opportunity to find a better job and make better relationships with other people of society by these techniques.
This seems like it should be one sentence, not 2:
How can I neglect the importance of writing and reading skills in the modern life, where all the necessities of our life connect to our reading and writing abilities?

Nowadays, if you want to prepare your necessities of life, the techniques of hunting and gathering are useless. ----> They are useful if you want to leave society and go back to nature. I think I might do just that! I'll have to learn to hunt and gather. :-)

The manners of communication changed through the time and both reading and writing have an outstanding role in this process .

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFl "ability to read and write more important today than.."