Abstract for a Journal "STUDY ON PRUNING HEIGHTS ON GROWTH, DEVELOPMENT AND BIOMASS YIELD OF MORINGA

tkhoan1993 2 / 3  
STUDY ON PRUNING HEIGHTS ON GROWTH, DEVELOPMENT AND BIOMASS YIELD OF MORINGA (MORINGA OLEIFERA M.) IN HOME GARDEN AT THUA THIEN HUE CITY

In this study, we conducted an experiment to evaluate pruning heights on growth, development and biomass yield of Moringa. Total of five treatments of pruning heights such 45 cm from the soil surface (CT 1), 55 cm from the soil surface (CT 2), 65 cm from the soil surface (CT 3), 75 cm from the soil surface (CT 4), 85 cm from the soil surface (CT 5). The experiment was conducted from April 2015 to August 2015 at net house of Agronomy faculty, Hue university of Agriculture and Forestry. The experiment was laid out in randomly complete block design (RCBD) within three replications; each plot was 3 m2, 30 plants/replication/treatment. The 45-day-old seedlings were transplanted into a net house with space was 20 x 30 cm. The results showed that different pruning heights influenced on shoot lengths and number of leaves on each shoot but not plant root collar diameters. Pruning height at 55 cm (CT 2) helped plants growing and developing better, obtained stable biomass yield over three harvesting times (total biomass yield over three harvesting times was 6350 gram/plot), reduced collapsed plants after heavy rain and storm, and was easy to harvest and taking care of the plants. This pruning height (55 cm) should be applied in Moringa production at home gardens.
Nahid87 12 / 17 7  
... 75 cm from the soil surface (CT 4), and 85 cm from the soil surface (CT 5).

well done thkoan:) your essay is a little professional and I don't familiar with phrases lot
Hi Tran, as much as I loved the uniformity of your essay, I had a hard time understanding the purpose of the essay. Is it to showcase the study of pruning Moringa or as what you mentioned, the development of Biomass yield of Moringa, I am confused because the essay is kind of geared towards this two almost the same purpose but with absolutely different focus.

Now, leaning towards a more positive aspect of your writing, I must say, you have the right writing technique of a uniform presentation of the information necessary to understand your essay. Moreover, what I also find interesting is the fact that you stayed scientifically inclined and did not try to smoothen the flow because is you did so, you will loose the balance of the information and its purpose.

Overall, you just have to maintain this technique so long as the essay or the prompt asks for it but of course, be open minded to try and experiment a mix of a more complex way of writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / Abstract for a Journal "STUDY ON PRUNING HEIGHTS ON GROWTH, DEVELOPMENT AND BIOMASS YIELD OF MORINGA