ielts: academic module task 1 (Underground Station Passenger Numbers)

dinky 1 / 2  
hi!
i would be very glad to know my writing slips through your help:

Task:
The graph shows Underground Station Passenger Numbers in London.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

You should write at least 150 words.

The graph gives information about how many individuals uses the underground station within a day.

The number of people who uses the underground station stands at 6:00 am stands at 100. This trend reaches the peak of 400 passengers after two hours. This time is the busiest within a day. The count dips by half at 10:00 am. By 11:00 am to 3 pm the number will steadily rise up to 300 passengers.

In the afternoon a sudden drop is noted with the lowest number of 100 persons at 3:30 pm. However, the count will sharply increase to 375 by 6:00 pm. After 7:00 pm a significant drop with a minimal raise at 8:00 to 175 individuals and ends the day with 140 passengers passing by the underground station.
Um, you do know we can't see the graph, right? I have no idea, therefore, if what you have written is correct or nonsensical.
OP dinky 1 / 2  
yeah...sorry for that. i tried to copy the graph but it seems that the program can't follow the command.

Home / Writing Feedback / ielts: academic module task 1 (Underground Station Passenger Numbers)