Academic Writing Task 1: The number of people watching a television programme for sports by country

Vicz Pham 1 / -  

the television viewing figuers for sports by country

This table shows the number of people watching a television programme for sports by country, in millions . In general there are many differences depending on each country . The table shows that Tennis is watched the most by people with ... % . Especially, USA accounts for ... % with 7 millions . USA not only Tennis but also Golf and Athletics are watched the most . From the final column , the television viewing figures is the most of the country groups . In comparison , Canada is the lowest television viewing figures for sport with 14.5 millions and Motor racing is liked at very least that is the sport is watched the lowest of the television sport programme .
The writer did not put any effort into writing this paper. Since it only has 123 words, the essay automatically getra ffailing TA score due to its inability to meet the 150 word count. The user is not serious about his exam because this is only slightly better than a spam post. No image was provided for the review, the format is incorrect,

no actual data is being presented, there is no analysis or comparison provided in a manner that shows the student was serious about this task. It appears the student is not serious about this test based on this joke of a presentation. This is a failed essay, but the user already knew that. Students who are not serious about their review have no place at this forum.
Kiu1007 3 / 5  
You should structure you essay in a better way in order to attain enough word counts.
Usually a breif introduction for about 2-3 sentence paraphrasing the topic give. Provide significant information for the reader assuming they don't have the table.

So you have to identify the table, and give some more exclusive data.
On the second paragraph, give your overview on the trend or the some key features. Should not provide specific data and numbers. Only trends or grouping ideas for the following analysis.

Then group your data into two main groups, by their trend or specific characteristics then start analyzing it by each paragraph (suggested 2 paragraph)
This is a basic structure for answering task 1.

Home / Writing Feedback / Academic Writing Task 1: The number of people watching a television programme for sports by country