Essay:academic subjects and non-academic subjects.

greentea93 7 / 31  
Hope you guys give feedbacks to my essay
thanks a milions.

With the pressures on today's young people to succeed academically, some people believe that non-academic subjects at school (eg: physical education and cookery) should be removed from the syllabus so that children can concentrate wholly on academic subjects.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Some people argue as if it is a general truth that young people nowadays are expected to succeed academically by just focusing on acadmic subjects but ignore non-academic subjects at school.But to be frank,I can not agree with them.The reasons why I hold no confidence on them are listed as follows.

First of all,non-academic subjects include cooking,physical education,woodwork,painting,etc,which are fundermental things a normal person should be equiped with.Imagine,when you move to a foreign country and have no aquaintances,you are supposed to cook on your own if you don't want to waste an increasing money on eating out,not to mention that food in restaurants may not healthy.Furthermore,without physical education,you can do nothing,but if you are healthy,energetic,you can set goals to achieve,fulfil your dreams,travel a lot.In other words,if you have a good health,you can do lots of thing,which make your life more meaningful.

Second of all,after lessons of academic subjects
Requiring somuch concentration and cognitive thinking,you need some relax,which you can find in lessons of non-academic subjects.For example,a wooden toy you make from stuff,a product of creativity in painting class,or a footbal game can help you release tireness or stress.

Last but not least,you may have chance of find your gifted talent or your interest early in some fields such as soccer,cooking,painting,etc so that you can have the orientations and make right decision about your career.

Non-subjects may lay foundation in your future.Maybe someday you will become a famous football player or a chef thanks to the stimulation in football matchs or cooking class at high school.

In a word,non-academic subjects play a not less important role than academic subjects at schools.They should not be neglected but paid more attention.
Azeri 10 / 137  
...may not be healthy...

...to waste an increasinga lot of money...

...if you have a good health...

Some people argue as if it is a general truth that young people nowadays are expected to succeed academically by just focusing on acadmic subjects butand ignoring non-academic subjects at school

Second of all,after lessons of academic subjects requiring so much concentration...

...you may have chance of to find out your gifted innate talent or your interest apptitude ...

In a word,non-academic subjects play a not less important role than are as important as academic subjects at schools.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay:academic subjects and non-academic subjects.