From an accident to conclusions.. summary ted physical therapy

Bams17 28 / 43  
Physical therapy bored : instead game.

Cosmin Mihaiu has been an Physical therapy entrepreneur and he became TEDx speaker in 2015. He has bad experience when he was child. Long time ago he liked hide and seek game but one day when he played that game they got accident. They fell and got injury. Eventually, their parents give them physical therapy to recovery their body. He fell that the method does not effectively working because the progress too long and he said that traditional physical therapy confusing and boring. Every day they should be doing same activities to recovery their injury. Therefore they creates new physical therapy right now. As physical therapy trainer he innovate the method and try to make something new which is gives happiness during the therapy.

Finally the method is discovered, as he said that the method consist of modern technology and audio visual within one package game. To illustrates, the patient will play game witch dealing on injury. To operate the game patient need moved their body and the game has been setting to encourage the patient moving their body which is injury. Take it sample the patient have hand injury. The game which appropriate to recover their hand is honey bee obstacle. The honey bee in the games will fly and face more obstacle before getting honey and mission the patient is help honey bee to avoid the obstacles. The rule is rise their hand to up and downing their hand to down. When the patient rise their hand the honey bee will up and if the hand down they will down as well.
Hi Bambang, in this particular TED summary, I believe the modification should be focused on the minor details such as the linking verbs and the phrases associated in your sentences, to elaborate this observation, please find the notes below;

- Cosmin Mihaiu has been an Physical therapytherapist and entrepreneur and, he
- became a TEDx speaker in 2015.
- He hashad a bad experience when
- LongOne time ago he likedas he was playing hide and seek
- game but one day when he played that game theyhe got into an accident.
- They fell and got injuryinhured .
- Eventually, their parents give themadministered physical therapy
- tofor their recovery their body .
- He fell that the method does not effectively working because
- the progress is too long
- therapy is confusing and boring.
- Every day theyThey should
- be doingdo the same
- activities toactivities to recovery their injury .

There you have it Bambang, I hope the above remarks are helpful to your revision and should you need further assistance, we're here for you.

Home / Writing Feedback / From an accident to conclusions.. summary ted physical therapy