According to the diagram, the heat comes out to the upstairs through several media.

putri22 33 / 33 5  
The diagram illustrates how air circulation in a house leads the heat lost and energy wasted. It can obviously be seen that thanks to a great amount of air leaking into the house, the heat is pushed outside the house through the ceiling.

First of all, the wind is able to come into the underground due to the installation of a tap outside the house. Also, the air enters the laundry room in the basement by the dryer vent. With regard to the main floor, an electrical outlet allows the air to spread into the bath room. Moreover, from a large window and a door, the air blows into the main room and air leaking from the underground also ups along the crawl space behind a fireplace. A fan vent and a window in the kitchen allow the wind enter the whole room.

According to the diagram, the heat comes out to the upstairs through several media. In the bath room, air leaking goes out through the bathroom fan vent and recessed lights. However, the heat is pushed to exit from the main room by attic hatch. Because of recessed lights, the hot weather in the kitchen is able to go out.

- how air circulation in athe house
- leads theto heat
- It can be obviously be seen
- that, ( remember to include your punctuation marks) thanks

- to come intofrom the
- With regards to the main floor,
- and the air leaking
- from the underground also ups along the crawls along the space
- allows the wind to enter the whole room.

- the heat comesgoes out
- to the upstairsstairs through
- several mediaoutlet .
- the air leaking goes out through the
- main room bywith attic hatch. Because odue to the f recessed lights,

There you have it Alifah, I hope this helps.
Keep writing.
Lita27 16 / 21 2  
Hai putri22, you may consider this alternative answer. I grouped the diagram based on floors in the house, first floor (the main floor) and the basement.

The diagram illustrates how air circulation [...] outside the house through the ceiling.
Consider this intro:

An illustration of air leaking through each small passage in a house resulted in heat loss and energy wasted is given in the diagram. Overall, it can be seen that the occurrence of air leaking is found on its main floor more rather than on its the basement.

With such grouping, you can organize your body paragraph easily.
Then, for body paragraph, the first paragraph you can explain the condition on the first floor and for the second paragraph, you can describe what is illustrated in the basement.

Yo may take a look at this:

Looking at the main floor, a higher amount of air flows to outdoors through ceiling devices' hole, such as recessed lights and plumbing stack vent. The air gap in the attic hatch and the chimney also contribute to the air leaking. Air enters rooms mainly through the gap in the doors and the windows. Opening electrical kits in the bathroom and kitchen fan vent also, allow air to flow in.

At the basement, leaking air into the outside do not occur because the room is insulated well. Also, less amount of air enters this ground floor than the first floor. The air leaks freely trough small gap in ventilation and a vent of a dryer in the laundry room. Several plumbings passages also let the air come in.

Home / Writing Feedback / According to the diagram, the heat comes out to the upstairs through several media.