Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

According to many experts, the financial education should play a huge role in every school program

Lola12 10 / 9  
Financial education should be a mandatory component of the school program. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement.

I will appreciate every kind of recommendation in order to improve my writing skills

Nowadays, it is essential for everybody to hava a good financial knowledge. Accroding to many experts the financial educaion should play a hore role in every school program. The implementing of financial education will definately improve the children's knowledge about the finances and will prepare the for the real world, but on the other hand, adding an additional class will diminish their freetime and can make the children money oriented.

We all know that, it is imposible to succeed in today's world without understanding the curent financial system. Nowadays, so many kids fail in the "real world", because of poor bank manangement and unrealistic financial expectations. Moreover, without any financial education, many of them are tempted to take huge loans from the banks and then within few months they go broke, because they are unable to pay the interest rates. But even though the financial education can be extremely useful, it can create several problems.

For many children these days, the money are their only target in life. With the include of the business education, as a part of the school programs, we risk to make our children money oriented and even forget the real human values. In addition to this, the education nowadays is complicated enough even without the financial classes and by adding a new one, it is possible to create additional problems for both teachers adn students. if we want to imput a new type of lessons in the schools, we need to change the whole educationa system, which can be long and expensive process.

At the end of the day, i think that although the adding of financial education have some negative sides, they are easily overshadowed by the positive effects. the upcoming future demands from us to design a proper educational system build around financial classes, which will be able to prepare our children for the world after school/

Home / Writing Feedback / According to many experts, the financial education should play a huge role in every school program