According to the graph, British people spent approximately 170.000 pounds on photographic film

intana28 4 / 6  
The horizontal bar chart describes how much money spent by four European countries on six different products. Overall, Britain spent significantly more money than three other countries on all six items. Moreover, consumers spent the most money on photographic film.

According to the graph, people in Britain spent approximately 170 thousand pound sterling on photographic film, which is the highest figure shown on the chart. In contrast, Germans were the lowest overall consumers, which spent just under 150 thousand pound sterling.

Interestingly, France and Italy have the same figures for spending on toys, at around 160 thousand poundsterling. Then, French people spent more money than Italians on photographic film and CDs. While Italians paid more money for personal stereos, tennis racquets and perfumes than French. The figure spent by French people on tennis racquets is the lowest figure shown on the chart, around 145 thousand pound sterling.

ramzi06 9 / 17 4  
Greetings again Mrs intan
Just share what come up in my mind,

Please use others vocabulary on word "spent" like expend, or change this word into noun, like :
The spending / expenditure of Germany people were at ... In year....
This may lead you to get higher score in lexical resources category.

While Italians paid more money for personal stereos, tennis racquets and perfumes than French.
As far as I know, "while" is used to compare two sentences,
Ex : while I stay in here, people choose to go holiday in weekend.

Germans (it is not refers to germany's people) residents in Germany were the lowest overall consumers, which ...

That's all, thanks
CMIIW
adip 12 / 13  
it is better when you write the introduction with the passive sentence

The horizontal bar chart describes how much money spent by four European countries on six different products

this is mine

The comparison of the amount of six consumer good numbers in a 4-defferent country organized by thousand pound sterling is envisaged in the figure.

Overallit is immediately apparent from the chart that , Britain spent significantly more money than three other countries on just make a variety of the vocabulary

Home / Writing Feedback / According to the graph, British people spent approximately 170.000 pounds on photographic film