According to Snowden, the right to privacy of data is not a political issue.

andika08 81 / 80 16  
TED Summary : How We Take Back the Internet

Shown from a distance using a robot, Edward Snowden spoke about surveillance and internet freedom. The right to privacy of data, according to him is not a political issue, but people need to rethink fundamentally what the role of the internet in our lives and the laws that protect them.

Thus, many aspects from the internet which are kind of internet people want, the kind of relationship between people and society. After that Consultant NSA provides an example of the NSA's activities include eavesdropping and security. NSA intercepts to including which are telephone, Internet communications, radio communications, and other communications that can be tapped.

One thing can people do is being together to solved the problem through the government.
Boundless informant is hidden by NSA program from Congress which already implemented.

Therefore, even companies that cooperated with the NSA, which at least compelled to do legally, the NSA is not satisfied with it, and finally, people need the companies to working hard. It has ensured that they will be represented to the interests of users, and also supports rights user.
Fitri12 28 / 53 6  
Hi Andika, it's my pleasure to share the followings feedback:

- ,but people need to rethink(reconsider) fundamentally what the role of the internet ...

... NSA provides an example of the NSA's activities include(including) eavesdropping and security.

- ... is being together to solved the problem through the government. (to solve: to infinitive + V1 ,)

Thank you.
eve01 24 / 40 5  
hi there^^
it is nice summary but let me mark some corrections for you ^^
hope it helps

>> to + v1 / to invinitive
>> S +v1 + V ing

>>>NSA intercepts to including which are telephones , Internet communications, radio communications, and others communications . ( punctuation) that it can be tapped.
>>>One thing canthat people can do, is being together to solved the problem through the government.
zian41 1 / 4  
Let me give some suggestions for you ..
The right to privacy of data, according to him is not a political issue, ( if u put according to at beginning sentence is better then you put in the middle sentence.

many aspects from ( you can replace by of because it is common) the internet which are kind of internet people want...
NSA intercepts to including ( Infinitive is always followed by V1)

One thing can people ( one thing which people can do is ......) do is being together to solved ...

Home / Writing Feedback / According to Snowden, the right to privacy of data is not a political issue.