According to the survey the married couples that doesn't have any children are happier

tyar32 10 / 14  
IELTS Task 1 : Happiness Ratings on Married and Unmarried People in The US

The charts reveal information about happiness ratings for married and unmarried people in the US, and their children's effect on the overall ratings of married couples. All in all, people who are married have higher happiness ratings than unmarried. In addition, children effect the increase of happiness ratings in married couples.

Married people of all ages have high happiness ratings, at least 40 percent. These conditions are contrast with unmarried people that have 34 percent for the highest of happiness ratings. Married people aged 18 to 29 become the happiest with 45 percent. The percentage of married people in the 30-49 group and the 65-over group are similliar. Unmarried people under sixty five years of age have low happiness ratings.

The happiness ratings of married couples are related to children that they have. Married couples who have children under 18 become the highest of happiness ratings. Married couples that have no children are happier than married couples that only have upper 18 years old children.
dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
Hi Tyar, I thik you need to add the chart if you want to get a brief comment.

I'll help you with the grammar first.

Married people aged from18 to 29
children effect the increase

NB :
- you need to use more advance word,
- try to paraphrase
- you can use other relative pronouns, such as which, where, who, and not only using "that"
Hi Aziz, you forgot to add the chart on this analysis, for future writing reference, mind this posting, as this will affect the review and feedback that you will be given. Anyhow, I would like to give a few suggestions to modify your analysis.

- The charts reveal the information
- and theirthe children's effect
- All in allOverall , people who are married
- have higher happiness ratings than unmarried ones .
- In addition, the childrens
- effectaffect the increase

- These conditions are contrast withcontrary to unmarried people
- that havewith 34 percent for the highest of happiness ratings which is the highest . - group are similliarsimilar .

- to the childrens that they have.
- Married couples who havehas children under
- 18 becomebecame the highest of happiness ratings.
- Married couples that have nowho doesn't have children are happier
- than married couples that only have upperwith children over 18 years old children .

There you have it Aziz, it's not too late to post the chart and I hope the corrections are helpful to your revision.

Home / Writing Feedback / According to the survey the married couples that doesn't have any children are happier