to acquire some certain skills, people usually need to be trained by education

Hang Le 2 / 6 1  
Question: It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.

Dicuss both views and give your opinion.
In the one hand, some people believe that a child can be taught to be a talented person. This statement may be based on the truth that in some areas, practicing skills are more important than gifts. Aerobics, for example, is a sport that might not need much talent and by teaching or training, children can gradually improve their gifts.

However, it is obvious that education methods are not applicable to some areas. People working in art like musicians or singers are good examples. If a person has no natural talent in music, no school can teach them to be an excellent artist. In other words, innate talent cannot be taught and obviously just with teaching methods, another Mozart or Beethoven is hardly found.

Personally, I totally agree that some people are born with their natural talent and this gift cannot be taught by any education methods. Nevertheless, without regular train, no one can keep their innate talent forever. It is certainly true that many people lose their ability due to the lack of practicing and therefore, they cannot be excellent sport players of singers.

In conclusion, it is true that to acquire some certain skills, people usually need to be trained by education but without talent, people in some areas such as arts or sports cannot become excellent.
candy07 9 / 33 6  
Hi
Can you please tell what writing it is - IELTS ???
OP Hang Le 2 / 6 1  
yes, it's an ielts essay. It's the first time I come to this forum, so thank a lot to help me
OP Hang Le 2 / 6 1  
IELTS: Natural talent vs teaching or training method
For IELTS Task 2, you should at least write 4 para essay. (It is better if you can manage 5 paras). The approach should be an Introduction, 2-3 Body paras and a Conclusion. This essay contains only 3 paras and it is difficult to identify your intro and body paras. Introduce the background of your topic to the reader and state your opinion in the intro. Since this essay prompt asks you to discuss both views, have one body para to discuss one side and the other to discuss the opposite side. Have specific examples to support your reasoning. Finally end your essay with a conclusion that sums up everything you said before and reinstates your opinion.

Home / Writing Feedback / to acquire some certain skills, people usually need to be trained by education