BECAUSE ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER

maryarifin 2 / 1  
Some people believe that environmental problems are too big for individuals to deal with, while others think that that individuals should take some action. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

BECAUSE ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER

Currently, there are some issues toward the environment should be noticed by the individual, because several problems of the environmental impacts have rapidly appeared in the society. As a contributor of the impacts, each individual should take some actions to reduce the environmental problems. It would not become too big for individuals instead of doing nothing for their own environment.

First and foremost, there are some environmental problems which have to be faced out by the community today, such as flood which occurs every year and pollution particularly in the big cities. These problems would rise significantly time by time if there is no one has initiatives. The most important thing is individuals should take some actions together to solve the environmental problem. Each individual should contribute in many ways, for instance in health aspect, individuals who have been practitioners in health service have a responsibility to communicate and persuade the community to prevent their area from waste in order to avoid the flood.

In addition, environmental problems would be easier to solve if the government support the society as well. Individuals can be more enthusiasts to face the problems. It would be a good way to educate youth generation because they become pioneers for change of the environment.

In conclusion, it is clear that the best solution for solving the environmental problems that individuals should take some actions continuously. It would never become too big for individuals to get and live in a better environment, because action speaks louder than anything.
Luthfia Dewi 7 / 12 4  
Hai Mary. I'm Luthfia. May I give you some suggestions?
1. In the first paragraph, it be better if you give introduction both of perspectives since the question is discuss about both of views.
2. Besides, in the introductory paragraph you should give your thesis statement.
Here my example:
Currently, there are some issues toward the environment should be noticed by the individual, because several problems of the environmental impacts have rapidly appeared in the society. As a contributor of the impacts, each individual should take some actions to reduce the environmental problems. It would not become too big for individuals instead of doing nothing for their own environment. Others believe that environmental problem is too considerable for individuals. Therefore, this essay will discuss both of these views and I will give my opinion.

3. The most important thing is individuals should take some actions together to solve the environmental problem. There is no correlation this sentence in second paragraph with your idea.

4. Since the type of question is discuss about something, the second paragraph be better if you explain the other side of topic.

:)

Home / Writing Feedback / BECAUSE ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER