Activities and positive thinking; people over the age of 65 can improve health and extend their life

molly16 9 / 10  
The healthy lifestyle and long life opportunity are expected to generate the retirement aged which are more interested as provide the live full and activity lives to their communities. In my opinion there are two benefits for society which are committed by over 65 aged such as enhance the healthy life for them and improve the broaden horizon and skill as an expert for young people.

It is irrefutable fact that the old people decrease slightly not only about their endurance but also their intelligence. Their relationships with peers become fall out respectively when their friends pass away or deteriorate in health. Keep in health with a lot of exercise such as healthy gym like Tai Chi and do the daily routine especially with regard to use their brain either do game or just open private teaching makes them always in positive condition and feeling.

This also introduces the positive one such as a model which a large number of experiences as an expert. Elderly people have much more expertise in many fields. Their traditional methods are often reasonable than the cutting-edge system. Indeed, involving the people over 65 aged not only encourage their spirit and provide their motivation living but also brings out the great number of motivation and knowledge in severity that right to be shared to young people. For instance of this can be seen in circumstance such as elder people remained not only in work as a senior employee who become adviser for younger employees, but also become motivator into school as an keynote speaker that can share their fascinated stories of life in past.

To sum up, people over the age of sixty-five can improve their health and extensive life with a large number of activities and positive thinking. Their knowledge also influences the society as young people's broaden horizon to face their challenge in life.
Halim15 7 / 11  
Hello Molly :)

your essay is good, and I love it

This is only suggestion :

... people over 65 aged not only encourages their spirit (...) but also to bring out the great number of motivation ...

Thanks :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Activities and positive thinking; people over the age of 65 can improve health and extend their life