The activity of cycling is admittedly no longer popular. How to change this trend?

thunthun 1 / -  

Why is cycling not popular in many places? And how to increase its popularity.

These days, owing to the existence of high-tech means of transportation, cycling is getting fader in users' minds. Despite its being considered more environmentally friendly than other forms of transport, It currently does not gain popularity. Several reasons are answering why cycling witnessed a downward trend, also, from which some feasible solutions should be taken into account.

In terms of sources causing cycling's low popularity, the first main cause that should be mentioned is residents' requirement for faster travelling. Indeed, by virtue of the time demanding of the workplace as well as the long-distance between destinations, people in most fields of jobs ask for more convenient and effortless vehicles such as motorbikes, cars, underground trains, etc. Additionally, some individuals find cycling too obsolete and rustic to cycle. In fact, in the present modern technology era, human beings have a tendency of being appealed in front of stylish and fancy creatures, and the vehicle is not an exception. For instance, a wide range of users opt to purchase a costly and fashionable car rather than a common and affordable bicycle.

Based on a handful of mentioned reasons, some solutions could be brought out to tackle the current situation of cycling. Firstly, increasing the price of fuel and vehicle tax might be one of the most realistic decisions during this circumstance. Therefore, users might be wavering about whether they own a bicycle as more affordable spending. For example, because of being unable to afford the tax bill, some consumers might not know what to choose but possess a bicycle. Furthermore, the government should encourage leaders of local regions to build a notice board for bicycles for users' security. Therefore, the complaint about cycling's extent of safety might be minimized.

In conclusion, although cycling has numerous positive impacts on human physical health as well as the environment, the activity of cycling is admittedly no longer popular in a few areas. Answering this result is due to its time consuming and not meeting the taste of users. Soon, politicians can build separate paths for cyclists and manufacture more free-fuel vehicles to respond to the needs of the community.
Good discussion with a few grammar and cohesive discussion problems for you to take note of. The errors stem mostly from your being an ESL writer. Better familiarity with the basic rules surrounding English written grammar rules should fix those problems.

It will do you well to learn about what words are non- academic. That way, you will not mistakenly use therein your presentation. Words like etc. should be avoided, specially at the end of a sentence since it cuts the understandability and discussion flow of the sentence. Always have a solid sentence close.

cycling is getting fader in users' minds

This more of a sentence structure error due to incorrect word usage. I understand what you want to say but have to score you down because of GRA requirements. A more appropriate wording would be:

... is slowly fading from commuters minds.

Home / Writing Feedback / The activity of cycling is admittedly no longer popular. How to change this trend?