Adolescents are being influenced badly by untalented people who become famous

icebeating 3 / 8 1  
Some people argue that adolescents are being influenced badly by untalented people who become famous thanks to their luxurious lifestyle and wealth. To some extent, I do not agree with this statement.

First of all, it is true that people use their money to become an inspiration are definitely not a good mirror for young people. We definitely do not want our children to spend money on luxurious custom or lifestyle just to be similar to someone, especially when these people are not symbols of any talent but showing off. However, the young generation these days is very conscious toward positive lifestyles. They are mostly being educated at very early ages by family or schools as to distinguish what is benefit for them. Therefore, it is not easy to influence young people these days when they are well equipped of life skills.

Moreover, it seems to me that not many people can exist in the celebrities' world without any talents or achievements. We are giving chances to many teenagers to show their intelligence in different talent shows, for example; The Voice, X Factor or Next Top Models etc. As a result, to become a star and an inspiration for people, a person need to have real talent to compete with other candidates. Thus, only money and glamour look are not enough for a person to be recognized anymore, it is importance that they have to have achievements in order to be a muse to youngsters.

In conclusion, people without talents cannot be famous in this changing world and to be accredited they need to contribute positively to young generation. That is the reason why celebrities nowadays give more good influence on young people than they were previously.
msarkar 8 / 15  
Can you please mention the topic of your essay?
OP icebeating 3 / 8 1  
Opp sorry, here it is

Topic: Nowadays celebrities are more famous for their glamour and wealth than for their achievements and this sets a bad example for young people.
To what extent to you agree or disagree with this statement?

Yes, msarkar is right. You should always do that as it gives us an opportunity to understand what your prompt requires from you.

...Here it is :)
Now let's have a look at your first sentence;

Some people argue that adolescents are being influenced badly by untalented people who become famous thanks to their luxurious lifestyle and wealth.

Here you do not categorically refer to the celebrities. All famous people are not celebrities and your prompt specifically talks about the celebrities. You need to stay aligned with the prompt throughout your writing :)
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
First of all, it is true thatAdmittedly, people usespend their money to becomeachieve an inspiration, which is are definitely not a good mirrora bad example for young people.

it seems to me thatApparently, not manyall people can exist

Home / Writing Feedback / Adolescents are being influenced badly by untalented people who become famous