Adult Education; Bar chart and pie chart illustrations

yucky 6 / 9 7  
The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart
shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people
think the costs of adult education should be shared.
Write a report for a university lecturer, describing the information shown below.

The bar chart describes the various reasons for adult's decision to study further.The pie chart illustrates the result of survey about how the education tuition should be shared.

The main reasons for this decision lie in having interest in subject and gaining qualification,accouting for 40% and 38% respectively. About one fifth of adults decide to study further because it is helpful for their current job or they want to improve propects of promotion or enjoy learning. In contrast, there is only a minority of 12% making this decision in order to change their job and a percentage of 9% wants to meet new people by studying.

The pie chart points out that 40% of people think that students should pay for their own tuition fees. Nearly similar, the proportion of people wants employers to help fund education tuition is 35% and a quarter believes it is an obligation for taxpayers to pay for it.
MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  
adult's decision

adults' decisions

how the education tuition should be shared

how the tuition fees should be shared

The main reasons for this decision lie in having interest in subject and gaining qualification

I think you should change this sentence a bit, for example: The majority of respondents cite having interests in subjects and gaining qualifications as their main incentives for studying

the proportion of people wants employers to help fund education tuition is 35%

over one third of people consider that employers should be responsible for tuition payments
I hope these help!
This is for IELTS Task 1 practicing, right? ... Anyways, you need to comply with two things; First, have a meaningful topic for your post when you open a new thread (in the"Subject" field). Second, your IELTS essays need to be posted to "Writing Feedback" forum.

Also, you should make use of the "Attach file(s)" feature to add your graphs to the post. Those images would help you earn more relevant feed backs from others.

The main reasons for this decision lie in having interest in subject and gaining qualification,accoutingaccountingfor 40% and 38% respectively

.... this is report writing and therefore be more specific and official;
The main reasons for adults deciding to study are due to their interest in subject and their desire for gaining a qualification.

Nearly similar,

.... what do you mean?
April April 13 / 148 22  
The main reasons for this decision

--> What does "this" refer to?

the proportion of people whowantswant their employers to help fund education tuition is 35%

("to fund" already means to provide money, so you don't need "tuition" there).
OP yucky 6 / 9 7  
Thank you very much for your valuable comments. I really apreciate your help!

Home / Writing Feedback / Adult Education; Bar chart and pie chart illustrations