Advance in the field of Information technology is altering people's lifestyles

fred123 6 / 8 2  
IELTS task 2:

Information technology is changing many aspects of our lives and now dominates our home, leisure and work activities. To what extent do the benefits of information technology outweigh the disadvantages?

Advance in the field of Information technology is altering people's lifestyles ranging from home to leisure or even at workplace. Such technology plays a crucial role in a considerable amount of information related to not only broadcasting on mass media but also social networking. Although some believe the information technology has some drawbacks, many beneficial effects seem to be superior.

Unsurprisingly, because this technology helps spread widely a lot of information across the world, people unnecessarily enter the libraries anymore. Inevitably, they tend to be physical inactivity and subsequently are vulnerable to modern diseases such as diabetes, hypertension or cardiovascular disease. In addition, when it comes to a lot of information, the details might be untrue or exaggerated unless people learn to interpret data.

Despite those drawbacks, information technology can be adopted not only in cosmopolitans but also in rural areas. A fisherman in third world, for instance, can look up the weather forecast by only clicking on his computer at his workplace. Furthermore, this technology can be adapted as library at home so that students are capable of solving their homework or even playing game online as their leisure. It is therefore more advantages if people do both exercise on regular basis and manage information in the right way.

In brief, it is clear that technology of information contributes people to spend life more comfortable. People can apply this not only to predict their works' outcomes, but also to enjoy as their leisure at home. Interestingly, however, they should be aware of physical inactivity and management of information.
MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  
Such technology plays a crucial role in a considerable amount of information related to not only broadcasting on mass media but also social networking.

I don't think this sentence is necessary.

physical inactivity

physically inactive

playing game online

playing online games

more advantages

more advantageous

technology of information

information technology

contributes people to spend life more comfortable

contributes to a more comfortable life for people
In my opinion, you had better start each body paragraph with a topic sentence. Also, the ideas of body paragraph 2 are not very convincing to me as I can't see either the domination of information technology in various aspects of life or how its pros outweigh its cons.

I hope these help!
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
Advancement in the field of Information technology iskeeps altering people's lifestyles ranging from home to leisure or even at workplace

...

Such technology plays a crucial role in a considerable amount of information related to not only broadcasting on mass media but also social networking

.... this sentence is quite confusing :( ... your idea is not clear at all :(
Therefore technology now plays a major role in our personal as well as work life.

Although some believe the information technology has some drawbacks, many beneficial effects seem to be superior.

This has both negative and positive effects on society. However I personally feel the benefits we enjoy from advance technology does outweigh its drawbacks in a much higher degree.
Unsurprisingly, because this technology helps spread widely a lot of information across the world, people unnecessarily enter the libraries anymore

...This is a very confusing sentence. What do you try to mean? What are the libraries that you are talking of?

they tend to be physical inactivity and subsequently are vulnerable to modern diseases such as diabetes, hypertension or cardiovascular disease.

.... there are several grammar errors here;
they tend to be physically inactive and subsequently become vulnerable to various sicknesses such as diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease etc.
xucoi 14 / 41 10  
Advance in the field of Information technology is altering people's lifestyles ranging from home to leisure or even at workplace

I'm confused with "ranging from home to leisure or even at workplace"
You can try:.
Information technology is gradually appearing as an irreplaceable way to gain knowledge in our lifestyles
It's very good when you followed this structure. Try to clarify your paragraphs. :D.
Hope these help you. :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Advance in the field of Information technology is altering people's lifestyles