Advanced devices used foolishly can also bring some dire effects to people's lives.

mita23 34 / 37 3  
The use of electronic media has a negative effect on personal relationships between people. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Electronic media has become main equipment to connect with other people and this will bring many effects on personal interaction. I would argue that advanced technology gives positive effect for someone who is engaged in relationship.

To begin, by using modern tools, people can keep tight closeness with others because electronic media nowadays has provided easy way to contact family or friends by supplying many features, like email, messages, calls and other interesting services. For example, person can still know about peers' and siblings' condition who live in great distance by communicating using phone without visiting them which requires much expenditure. Moreover, the use of advanced electronic is so simple because it can be used in anywhere, so people do not obtain limitation in socializing with others. Therefore, these activities will be impossible without electronic device.

On the other hand, advanced device also can bring dire effects to people's lives. Firstly, there will be a gap among the society because there is no direct interaction. People will tend to be more individual and avoid gathering with many people because they will think that meeting needs a lot of time to do, compared with communicating by electronic device. Next, fake information can be created by the existence of modern tools. For instance, many people can achieve wrong information from electronic media because it is easy for the offender to manipulate data for negative purpose, like deception of something, such as unoriginal announcement of job employment.

To sum up, I firmly believe that although electronic device offer the benefit, there are many drawbacks which people can gain from it.
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
hi, Mita, nice writing. yet, this is my commentaries.

I would argue that advanced technology gives ...you need to emphasize your position whether you agree or disagree to fully gain the task response.

To begin, by using modern toolsdevices ,
people can keep tight closeness keep in touch with others because electronic media nowadaysno need to mention nowadays since you used present perfect tenses has provided easy way to contact family or friends by supplying

On the other hand, advanced device also can bring dire effects

Home / Writing Feedback / Advanced devices used foolishly can also bring some dire effects to people's lives.