More advantages than disadvantages of life in a house compared with living in an apartment

sfiza 17 / 28  
Some people prefer to live in a house, while others feel that there are more advantages to living in an apartment. Are there more advantages than disadvantages of living in a house compared with living in an apartment?

convenient housing issue

There is an ongoing discussion regarding the convenient housing in terms of living facilities. Although houses offer specific attractions to live, apartments have beneficial facts. This essay will discuss whether the better accommodation is houses or apartments comparing their advantages and disadvantages.

Houses are usually spacious than apartments, this is a remarkable fact of it. This provides people the opportunities to pursue hobbies such as gardening. Pursuing such hobby is quite impossible in apartment complex. Thus, house has becomes a more preferable place to live as well as enjoying time. Hence, houses are superior to apartments in terms of having more space.

Apartment living, however; is cost-effective to maintain as it is smaller than house. Energy consumption is less in apartment; even its maintenance cost is much cheaper. For this an apartment is more efficient, whereas a house is cost consuming. Therefore, apartment is more convenient place to live in term of cost.

Furthermore, apartment is safer living as it has better security system. It has not only trained gourds, but also CCTV cameras to monitor unusual thing. In this way its residents feel more secure living here. This is hard to find out in a house living indeed. Consequently, apartment complex is regarded as a safety place than a house.

It is apparent that both accommodations have their own strong sides which influence on lifestyle different ways. That is why people are divided in two opinions in this regard.I would opine that advantages of apartment living overweight house's advantages to lead a busy life.
rmueller 1 / 2  
You have some great points, but your sentences are somewhat awkward. I'll give you some minor suggestions for a couple of them to show you what I mean. Sometimes it helps to read the sentences outloud, expecially for beginning writers. Do your sentences flow as if you are having a conversation? If not, trying changing the sentences up so that they do sound conversational. I'll change a couple of the sentences up for you to show you what I mean:

... specific advantages for daily life, apartments have beneficial qualities as well.
... or apartments as well as comparetheir advantages and disadvantages.

Read your sentences outloud, then read these outloud. I think you will see what I mean.
Ivonsestia 2 / 3 1  
Dear @sfiza,

maybe you can make it into 4 paragraph,
1st : introduction
2nd : about advantage and disadvantage of house
3rd : about advantage and disadvantage of apartment
4th : the conclusion

Good luck
Fiza, this is again, a single point of view essay that you turned into a comparison essay. Unless there is a specific mention to discuss both the advantage and disadvantage of the situation, you should focus the 3 body paragraph on totally supporting the discussion that you support. There is only one side to the thoroughly discussed and exemplified in this essay and it is the side that you support. I do not really read any indication of you taking one side of the issue in your discussion. There is no midway discussion here. The question is clear, either you believe there are more (did)advantages to living in a house rather than an apartment. This essay is indirectly instructing you to discuss it based on a personal preference for one type of living situation. You must learn to analyze the instructions you are provided and thoroughly understand / consider what the best discussion type for the essay is. It is unfortunate that you seem to have serious problems with the analysis of the essay instructions. You need to review the samples here and remember how each type of discussion instruction differs from the next one. Otherwise, you will not be able to improve and have a chance of passing the test.
OP sfiza 17 / 28  
Dear Holt,
yes! I am facing difficulties to understand prompt. thanks for valuable suggestion and time.

my supportive side below...
I think that landed house living is not more advantages compared with living in an apartment.

so i have to write 3 disadvantages of house living in 3 body part.
Am i right?
so11123 2 / 2  
Living in house(Bad) :
1.Consume energy E.g. If your house has a side-walk, you have to shovel snow.
2. the neighborhood relationship E.g. If you live in house, you have low possibilities to see your neighbors.

Home / Writing Feedback / More advantages than disadvantages of life in a house compared with living in an apartment