IELTS TASK 2: THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF LIVING IN ONE AND DIFFERENT PLACES

aflah15 32 / 18 4  
In the past, people usually stayed in one place throughout their life. These days, people often move around. They often live in several different places in their lifetime. What are the advantages and disadvantages of both?

Continuing life in the same place of whole time was the lifestyle of citizens in long time ago. At the present time, most people spend their time in various areas, change their dwells from one to another place over the world. Living in one region brings benefits like knowing environment well and keeping touch with neighborhood, while people are easier to get bored and difficult to improve their knowledge. Inhabitants who stay in different places have a larger relationship and more new experiences. However, they have to adapt in new habitation and understand the culture.

A constant area brings positive and negative effects. In positive side, it provides familiar environment which is important for residents. It is better for them to understand the certain conditions in a place like the natural resources and temperatures as they live effectively by combining their capabilities and environment. Also, they are closer each other with the local because they have lived together in long time period, their life will harmless. However, they face flat situation and cannot find a new action, just repetition of their daily life activities. In addition, their knowledge is limited since they never gain the novel experiences.

On the other hand, citizens who stay in variant regions find sort of merits and drawbacks. The benefits are they know more people and it is excellent for their future as they have lots of colleagues. Moreover, they obtain more experiences which have a crucial part in human life since experience is the best teacher. In contrast, they live in the new habitation which means they have to show their efforts to adapt with the neighborhood and local. The local tradition is also requiring them to pay more attention since different places have different cultures.

To sum up, it is evident that different lifestyles such as live in same or different places have both positive and dire effects. People will have a great life if they are capable to understand and minimize the drawbacks.
Mardy17 32 / 18 5  
IN CONTRARY, At the present time, most people TEND TO spend their time BY STAYING in various areas,and even change their dwells...
Basically , living in one region brings ...
... new habitation and understand the local culture.

Notes:
Please use conjunction and transition to make your essay has a cohesion.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2: THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF LIVING IN ONE AND DIFFERENT PLACES