Writing Task 2 : The advantages and disadvantages of living in a small community

M3L1 26 / 6 11  
In the past, most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live in large cities where they only know a few people in their area.

What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small community?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge and experience.

Many populations which stayed in small villages in the previous time knew each other. Contrary to the large cities these days, they only knew a small number of neighbors. In my opinion, the benefits that can be obtained in a small community outweigh the drawbacks.

There are several reasons why living in a small community gain a lot of advantages. Firstly, people in the rural area has a good relationship to each other, they help and build the village together without paid, including constructs their homes, church, hospital and schools. Secondly, they often doing exercise and many of their jobs using muscle power, which cause body building and healthier mind. In addition, the communities cohesively maintain their culture from one generation to the next. These not the only one, many parents inheritance their businesses, fields and ranches to their children, where the existence of their manufacture continuously.

Moreover, the street is not busy which means the transportation they used is more friendly to environments. Also, the agriculture business contribute a great effects to fresh air. Furthermore, every substances that are produced by animals and human being, are functioned for fertilization which very useful for agricultural.

However, the negative side to live in small villages is that everyone should do their tasks with their own effort. To begin, many workers exhausted and got accidents during work, because they lack of equipment and machines. The time of construction is longer than if they used engines and advanced technology tools. In addition, inhabitants in the rural area are insufficiency of knowledge which cause them underdevelopment skill.

To conclude, despite the fact that there are adequately negative effects, I believe
the advantages to live in small villages are greater than the disadvantages. Thus, the residents should increase their cognizance of learning new skills.
irhame 52 / 50 25  
To conclude, despite the fact said that there are adequately negativedire effects, I believe there are somethe advantages to live in small villages are greater than the disadvantages.

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing Task 2 : The advantages and disadvantages of living in a small community