My Essay on the Advantages and the Disadvantages of Studying Abroad

KwSalem 1 / -  

the Advantages and the Disadvantages of Studying Abroad

Nowadays, there are many people prefer to study abroad for different reasons. However, many people do not prefer that. There are many advantages and disadvantages of it. I am going to talk about it.

On the one hand, some people who find some advantages of studying abroad. They can meet new type of people who have different culture that is variant about them. When they deal with those people, they will surely learn about their thoughts, beliefs and traditions. As a result, they many accept or refuse some those new traditions. When they deal with this kind of people they may admire some characters and finally be friends.

On the other hand, some people who see disadvantages of studying abroad may cause disturbance to them. They have their own reasons for that. They believe that it is not easy to quit their home and be away from friends. For them, they can not easily accept a new culture, so they may suffer a lot while being abroad. This kind of people usually agonise when tackling new sort of housing that is different from his own homeland.

To sum up, people are various, they are not the same in their way of thinking. What you like it, I may not like it ... etc.

Please, a teacher, can you check it and give me score like IELTS?
kusanagi1981 3 / 16 1  
Ididn't quite understand what you meant by "This kind of people usually agonise when tackling new sort of housing that is different from his own homeland." I did what I could. I hope I was a bit helpful. You need to provide the essay with a proper conclusion too. Good luck!
Kusanagi, you are a cool cat. I am going to go look at your essay right now. Thanks for the great work you did here.

Salem, it's your turn now. Please practice by typing the essay again in a post below. Type it exactly as Kusanagi typed it. When you type, say each word aloud so you can hear it.

In fact, I hope you have time to type the whole thing twice. If you do that, you will learn some excellent lessons about correct grammar. You'll develop the good habits. :-)
kusanagi1981 3 / 16 1  
Thank you very much EF_kevin! I really appreciate your kindness. I like helping others with English as much as I can because I am struggling with it too!!! I thought if I try to help others I need to brush up my level regularly. As a result, I will never be out of practice!!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / My Essay on the Advantages and the Disadvantages of Studying Abroad