IELTS General writing task II:Advantages and disadvantages of using mobile phones

deyangsh 2 / 3  
Topic: Please state the advantages and disadvantges of useing mobile phones

Answer:
Mobile phone is one of the most significant inventions in the last century. Although they become a necessity to our life, cellular phones bring about adverse effects as well. In this article, the advantages and disadvantage of using mobile phones will be explored.

On one hand, mobile phone as a modern way of communication does be benifical to our life. In the first place, mobile phones keep people in touch with families, friends and colleagues anytime and anywhere. That is, whenever if someone wants to contact with another,he can make it by a call or a text instantly. In the second place, with the help of a large number of applications available on the internet cellular phones are more than communication devices. The productive applications covering a lot of ground make mobile phone a main source of acquiring information and a way to facilitate our lives. For instance, nowadays it is possible for us to buy a pair of shoes through a USA online shop in China by our mobile phone.

On the other hand, the obsession of mobile phone brings its disadvantages to the attention of the public. Many scientific experiments suggest that mobile phones give off radiation that may have adverse impacts on human's brain. In other words, excessive use of cell phones does harm to our health. Moreover, it is found that many young adults are distracted to make phone calls or text messages while driving. It should be condemned that the improper behavior can lead to fatal accidents.

As a conclusion, based on the aforementioned analysis, convenience and efficiency are the most benefits make mobile phones one of the indispensible devices in our modern life. Nonetheless, to avoid the adverse impacts we have to use it properly.

Hey... this does not sound like a usual topic :)
Although they have become a necessity to our life, cellular phonesthey also bring about adverse effects as well.

In this article, the advantages and disadvantage of using mobile phones will be explored.

I feel this is not really necessary. You mentioned they have both advantages and disadvantages and it is implied that you are going to talk about them.
manoj jangra - / 1  
mobile phone is lot of disadvantage firstly i wanna tell you if u use mobile more time then its destroing your mind power and gives you lot of diseas free
sandipsinh 37 / 90 3  
Use of mobile phones for longer duration can be threat to human memory .

-Mobile phone reckoned as modern way of communication has myriad benefits.
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
I am with Pahan, full prompt help reader to know what the task want from your essay

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS General writing task II:Advantages and disadvantages of using mobile phones