What are the advantages and disadvantages of the using new technology to teach students ?

thuydung257 1 / -  
Nowadays, almost of teachers is using the new technology to teach students instead of the traditional approach. As the result of this, it will bring the better points, but like the most things that change also have some drawback.

Using the new technology bring some of benefits that we can not deny. First of all, the lecture is very important with teachers and students. It has influence to the qualify about studing of students. These days, to apply the new technology will save the time. About teacher, it is helpful to find information, knowledge for the lessons. As the students also save the time about writing, noting the important problem and increase the self-studing skills and train to be independent learners. Add to there, it will make the lectures of teacher more interesting, more sounds, pictures and colours.. The lecture become more vivid. Therefore, the students will feel be excited about learning. Secondly, people are also easy to discuss about the lesson and it is easy to attract the student's attention. The interactive environment between people will be made. At the same time, the new technology required that everyone has to use the Internet, computers. So we can improve and enhance the ability of applying technology.

On the other hand, perhaps the biggest disadvantages of all is that, the cost buying them is not cheap. A lot of poor school can not be afford to pay this expenses. Another aspect, sometimes we will be dependent on technology, it causes us to be passive in work. Example, The students use the Internet to find the answer for the question. They ought to have though by brain. Finally, using the new technology have some of problems relating to technique. It will affect on the qualify of lessons. Ex, the failure power make teaching equipments turn off suddenly. Summary, anythings also have two sides. We should harness the advantage of the new technology and we should not neglect the importance of traditional technology.
Dinesh123 1 / 2  
almost of teachers isare
As the result of this a
pictures and colours..color.
will feel be excited about
perhaps the biggest disadvantages of all is that,
A lot of poor schoolPoor Schools
It will affect on the qualify of lessons effect
Ex,for example
Hi Thuy, WELCOME to the Essay Forum Team, we hope that you find this website to be helpful as well as useful to your writing projects. We strive to provide you with the most accurate and credible feedback in order to strengthen your work and hone your skills in this craft.

Having said that, please find the suggestions below;

- Nowadays, almost ofall teachers
- isare using
- the new technology to
- it will bringsthe better pointsremarks ,
- buthowever, ( I believe this is a better word for this part of the sentence) like the most things
- that change, it also havehas some drawback.

- Using the new technology bring some of benefits
- that we cannot ( cannot - one word ) deny.
- First of all, the lecture is very important
- withto teachers and students.
- It has influence to the qualify about studing ofquality students are studying these days .
- These days, to applyApplying the new
- AboutFor a teacher,
- knowledgeresources for their lessons.
- As the students also save the time aboutin
- and increase the self-study ing skills
- Add to thereIn addition to that , it will

There you have it Thuy, this is just the first leg of the modifications, I will get back to you for the rest of the essay, as you can see, there is quiet a lot of work to be done to polish your essay and I hope the above remarks are helpful towards your revision.
Hi Thuy, below are the remaining suggestions to correct rather enhance your essay;

- Therefore, the students will feel be excited about learning.
- Secondly, people are also find it
- easy to discuss about the lesson
- and it is easy tothus, attracting the student's attention.
- The interactive environment between people will beis made. At, at the same time,
- the Internet, computers .
- disadvantages of all is that,
- the cost of buying them
- poor schools cannot be afford
- passive inat work.
- Example,( this is not necessary )
- forto the question.
- They ought to have though by brain. - I'm just not sure what you mean by this sentence, please shed some light.

- some ofcreates problems
- relatingrelated to technique.
- It will affect on the qualifythe quality of lessons. - Ex, the failureFurthermore, power failure make teaching equipments

- Summary, anythings also haveTo sum up, anything in this world, including technology, has two sides.
- traditional teaching approachtechnology .

There you have it Thuy, shorty after this, I hope to review your revised version and I hope you follow through with the above suggestions.

Home / Writing Feedback / What are the advantages and disadvantages of the using new technology to teach students ?