The advantages gain by museums when charging visitors for admission

RAY93 35 / 186 136  
Many museums charge for admission while others are free
Do you think the advantages of charging people for admission to museums outweigh the disadvantage?

Some may find that museums as sacred places where ancient and historical goods along with extremely valuable old treasures are displayed. By this important role of museums on society and an increasing number of visiting, several museums then settle on entrance fee for guests. I believe the merits of charging visitor are obviously outweighing the demerit which plausibly occurs.

Most of museums now, even it historical museum or science museum, decide the amount of price that people should pay for admission. This might be a trigger of the decreasing number of visitors while they lack of enthusiasm to go to museums as they need to be charged. They look for free or at least cheap entertainment for their family. In fact, they could find it buy trip to some theme park or city park which offer more joy compare to museums even though they are both essential as educational and recreation sites. People then choose carefully and think twice before came up with decision to visit museums. However, by the abundance information could be obtained on museum trip, I would argue that paid ticket would bring some advantages as museum operational and services can be enhanced.

Museums have developed their private finance system beside assisted by municipal or country funding so that they have freedom and access to increase the quality of museums. Several internal issues like maintenance, hiring and paying employee's allowance, and enrich their collection in order to being always update and compete with others museums are the concern of museums management, and admission money from visitor could be covered all these problems. By 1960, majority of museums in USA has built their money management mainly by ticketing system so they could restrict their demand on government fund at the same time by maintain and increase their facility, collection and overall quality as the museums have become so popular and hold a pivotal role as amenity for citizens. In addition, indirectly, visitors are more appreciate and admire things displayed there as they realize the huge funding for exhibiting those for them as one of reasons they should pay to enjoy it.

All in all, I believe the advantages of charging admission of museums are plenty than the disadvantage may arise by it.
La Baso 15 / 22  
Some may find that museums as sacred places where ancient. However, who did you mean by some? the word some need a noun I think :)

These days , most of museums now , evenitboth historical museum or and science museum, ..................

In the fact, they could .........

you might make little bit longer you conclusion. better if at least three sentences :)

Home / Writing Feedback / The advantages gain by museums when charging visitors for admission