Advantages of Having a Part-Time Job While Studying at the University

Ca2014 1 / 1  
In today's world, most of the students like taking a part-time job during college. Is it good to have a part-time job while attending the university? Of course, having a part-time job can offer them many benefits.

First, students can earn some money by having a part-time job, so they can offset their tuition fee which is certainly helpful once they finish their degrees. Also, they are able to pay off for their stationery and for other living costs such as clothes, everyday expenses and so on.

Second, having a part-time job during university can later show employers that they are able to manage their time and priority well. Experience is always an asset to any company. If they apply for a graduate job, employers will put them well ahead of the other applicants because of their variety tasks.

Third, they can become an independent people who can live up their own lives and do not have to rely on their parents anymore. Once they can earn money by themselves, they no longer need to depend on anybody.

Fourth, having a part-time job is a great way to make new friends. Those new friends are your coworkers who can be the greatest asset you have in understanding how the locals live.

Last, part-time job might help students learn the importance of earning money. They will understand that they do not automatically have disposal incomes and that money comes from hard work. Plus, it would encourage them to spend money only on necessities.

Obviously, as a university student, your highest priority is finishing your degree. However, having a part-time job during university can make your time studying much more enjoyable. The connections you make whilst working part-time are often a great resource later on in life.
Pyon9x 11 / 24 9  
You have plenty of good ideas thought there are few things i need to take u upon :)

If i were you, i would make this a little bit more academic

For e.g The statistics show that around 50% of all full time UK students will work part-time. Getting a part-time job can not only help you financially but also help you get the skills needed to set you on a path towards your ideal career.

Btw, i think main supporting ideas should also be stated in the introduction.

once they have finished their degrees
their variety tasks.=> various

they can become an independent people who can live up their own lives( and do not have to rely on their parents anymore) => to me these two phases are quite resemble in terms of meaning

having a part-time job is a great way to make new friends (Those new friends are your coworkers=> for me this is rather unnecessary since it is quite clear that friends here you mean are the coworkers ) who can be the greatest asset you have in for you to understandinghow the locals live. others' lives.

Plus, you should avoid using "you" in your essay , "one" would be better
fikri 5 / 317 71  
what type of your essay is?

before you post your thread? you should write the type of your essay whether it is ielts, toefl, or other types of essay, so the readers will be easier to understand and catch your points
OP Ca2014 1 / 1  
It's kind of descriptive paragraph!!! Please, kindly help me to edit this paragraph!!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / Advantages of Having a Part-Time Job While Studying at the University