Advantages of having tattoos - they may increase your chance of working

Fira28 6 / 10  
Tattoos is an art that lies in the body and makes the person using tattoos look like museum. The tattoo has a positive side to its users in the field of employment. By tattoos can make the wearer look even more amazing. American Journal of human biology research shows, that the person who has a tattoo different have good response immune. Tattoos may increase your chance of working. 192 peoples with managerial experience were recruited to rate images of people both with and without tattoos. Employees who have tattoos can attract young customers. Tattoos can also increase confidence in people who use it. The effects of tattoos longer occur in men rather than in women. Women worried about the tattoo. Tattoos can make the relationship among users closer to it. Tattoos can make a part in making the one who used to be more confident. For example, tattoo can close things that unlike.
philo 3 / 6  
Hi, your essay looks amazing but I think it lacks proper coordination. You kind of did not arrange your points properly(atleast this is my opinion). Also your essay ended like there was still more of it to come-ending with an example. Apart from this I think you should take a look at this corrections;

Tattoosing is an art that lies inis portrayed on the body

.....person usinghaving the tattoos look like a museum.

.....192 peoples with ....

The effects of tattoos occur longer occur in men rather than in women.
FirmanRomadhon20 9 / 15  
Hello Fira28, This is amazing writing, but I have some suggestions for you :

Tattoos is an art thatwhich (opsion for more specific clause) lies in the body and (...) tattoos look like museumwhat is this mean ?.

Tattoos can also increase confidence in peoplepeople confidence who use it.

Tattoos can make the relationship among its users closer. to it

I hope It will help
elasyari93 2 / 5  
Hello @fira28, I got some advice for your writing. Hope, it can help you ..

Tattoos is an art that lies in the body and makes thea person using tattoos look like a museum (what do you mean about museum?) .

ByIn addition , tattoos can make the wearerthemlook even looked more amazing.
... biology research shows, that the person who has a tattoo different havehaving differentgood response immuneimmune responses .

Home / Writing Feedback / Advantages of having tattoos - they may increase your chance of working