Which is more advantages? Marrying young or older?

truongnhunhan 3 / 2  
TOPIC: The advantages of marrige at a young age to marrige at an older age.
Nowadays, people believe that marrige at young age will give them many benefits, especially for Eastern because they have an opener-awareness in this issue than n the past. And with me, as a young generation person, I think if two people thought carefully and truthly love each other, they should be accepted.

An early marrige will give husband and wife a chance to spend a longer time to stand by and have more unforgetable memories. People just think it's is easier for them to marry when they mature because they already have a good job, a nice house and a stable life. But how long does it take for everybody reach that goal? We could abandon many chances to live with the one we love and when time is gone, we can't take back. Marrying starts from love and carrying, so we can support each other in life and make it becomes easier. we can reduce time earning money to buy house, can stand by side to encourage or give a hand in darkest hour. Morever, marrying is a commitment, it requires people have to live with more responsibilities, and think it's one of the most advantage of early marrige. It help young people grow up and change their minds and their behaviors, because sooner or later they 'll be role models for their children.

Therefore, I agree with some of people's viewpoint that marrige at young age is somehow good.
Nowadays, people believe that marrige at young age will give them many benefits,

.... is that so? I thought people now tend to postpone marriage compared to older generations.

especially for Eastern because they have an opener-awareness in this issue than n the past.

... you need to re-write this part;
especially in the Eastern world because .. .... (I cannot understand what you are trying to say with the latter part)

An early marrigemarriage will give husband and wife a chance to spend a longer time to stand by and have more unforgetable memories.

An early marriage gives the husband and wife a chance to spend their lives together for a longer time and cherish more happy moments and memories.

Home / Writing Feedback / Which is more advantages? Marrying young or older?