The advent of the Internet cause working from home. Dicuss both advantage and disadvantages

nhungnhung2004 1 / -  

people tend to work remotely

The more flourishing the society is, the more changeable the life is. In the past, to exchange about work, people had to arrange face-to-face meeting but nowadays thanks to the development, they tend to work remotely. From my perspective, not only does this have a variety of benefits but it also contains a lot of drawbacks.

One of the most vital advantages is going down the stress of financial problems. As far as I know, thousands of laborers and workers have been laid off because many companies are on the verge of becoming bankrupt, especially during a lethal pandemic. Therefore, the Internet is an ideal piece of equipment to help them find other online jobs or exchange the issues via social media such as emails, Facebook, Zalo...Secondly, working from home gives people more convenience and freedom. Previously, they must be wake up early, prepare to go to the office, and even wait for a-hour congestion on the streets, that's why they don't have enough time to maintain an active lifestyle. For the time being, rather than choosing to work in an office, they tend to work from home, which supports them in managing their own time and improving their health, and prevent vehicle accidents from mounting. For example, when you work on the screen of the computer for a long time that causes eye strain, you can take a break every twenty minutes.

On the negative side, remote working brings about a practical concern that people have no interaction with their co-workers. When you work at home, you still have access to information, feel part of a team and be able to communicate with others; however, I wonder if people worked as a group. While working in the office, if you get into trouble, your colleagues might help you directly and quickly, which is a favorable condition for the success of the company. When it comes to being safe and secure, working from home may influence your job. It is thought that at the time a year ago, some Russian hackers had broken down the Ukrainian power system. Thus, working remotely is still a worldwide issue.

In short, working from home might be conducive and makes people healthier, in contrast, this affects their working environment. In my opinion, the disadvantages of this problem outweigh the advantages.
The writer is not being asked to provide a personal opinion pertaining to the topic. This is not a comparative essay either. This is a direct Advantage v. disadvantage discussion. Just discuss both topics. The writer does not need to make a choice or give an opinion. Outlining 2 positive and 2 negative reasons in place of the opinion statement would have sufficed.

Avoid the use of ellipses in an academic essay. Since that punctuation mark normally refers to a straying of thoughts int he presentation, it is mostly used in creative, rather than academic writing. Use clear sentence presentations only. Make a point with every sentence written. There is no need to be creative because this is not that sort of essay.

Since this is not a personal opinion essay, references to the writer's thoughts and opinions within the presentation are out of place. General references and general pronouns may be used. A first person reference will create a scoring problem for this essay in terms of the TA and C+C scores.

Home / Writing Feedback / The advent of the Internet cause working from home. Dicuss both advantage and disadvantages