Advertisement has great influence in buyers' preferences

ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
It is generally believe that advertisement has great influence in buyers' preferences. This has affected them to purchase many items that they are not really need. I personally agree with the initial statement because the advertisements are designed in very attractive form, and those present many advantages of the products.

We can find many advertisements of a product or a service wherever: in the Internet, streets, televisions, and newspapers. One of the most common is the electronic advertisements showed in televisions. In Indonesia, Indomie, a noodle product advertising in tv has become very popular. It is due to the fact that it serves attractive and persuasive videos in their advertisement. Ordinary people are likely to choose this product than others which are not advertised well.

Advertisements have also succeeded to changes what people want to buy indeed. This usually happens when some go to a super market to buy their monthly needs. They may purchase extra items which are not includes in the list just because those get big sales or due to the promised advantages from such unnecessary products. Despite the negative effects of the advertising products, many of them may help consumers to be easy to find out such new products they are looking for.

In conclusion, the power of advertising can make a product very popular, and it can encourage buyers to waste extra budget to get such attractive products. However, it depends on the consumers their selves so that every of them should be wise to spend their money on what they need and not just what they want.
IvanMS027 43 / 56 9  
Hi ekalamarsyari11. Here are my suggestions for you. I hope it can be useful for you.

It is generally believed

they aredo not really need

super market

It should be -> supermarket

... items which are not includes in the

It should be -> which are not included

advertisement has great influence in buyers' preferences

the proper preposition for influence is "on". you can check it from CALD.

in televisions

the most usual preposition to use with television is on :
Don't say 'in/at television', you can say "on television"

Indomie, a noodle product ...

for comma appositive, do not forget to close your additional information with comma.
it should be: Indomie, a noodle product advertising on tv(,) has become

Ordinary people are likely

I think it would be better if you change to this.
because of fascinating commercial, ordinary people tend to choose the product than the .... (it will emphasize the meaning of the sentence)

Suggestion:
you can change some words to avoid any repetitive sentence such as advertisement, product, etc.

I hope it can be valuable for you.
Goodluck :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Advertisement has great influence in buyers' preferences