Advertising as a compelling tool for convincing people to buy even unnecessary things

ngoclee2001 1 / -  

is Advertising successful or not?

Some people say that advertising is extremely successful at persuading us to buy things. Other people think that advertising is so common that we no longer pay attention to it. Discuss both views and give your own opinion

When mentioning advertising, some folks assumed that it is a compelling tool at convincing people to expense whatever is airing, whereas the others realized the opposite side that they are no longer impressed by them due to the prevalent appearance of ads in the commonplace. In my view, I would believe that publicity campaigns still hold a remarkable position in fascinating humans' purchases of products in the current world.

On the one hand, I accept that commercial announcements tend to be powerless because of their overwhelming coverage. First of all, adverts progressively bombarded the community as well as a heavily ubiquitous presence in every corner of life. For example, persons could encounter it like a daily regular part on enormous billboards on the streets, pop-up posters on the Internet, or cherish television programs' break time, which forms an unfavorable perspective toward these. As a result, this eventually creates a negative attitude that almost individuals would avoid and neglect pieces of information about sale notices they see. Moreover, viewers are likely more active and conscientious when selecting items, no longer based on repeated promotions. In reality, they have a distrust of overstating the truth about posting commercial products, thus, they prefer their experience of examining cautious quality and functions whenever making buying decisions.

On the other hand, I would argue that in the continuously innovating world, merchandising marketing is a far more valuable and stronger scheme to attract individual-motivation purchasing. To begin with, by constantly exposing the same images and sales messages, they play a psychological game. Initially, even if people do not care, creative and aesthetically pleasing ads through sounds and concepts subconsciously penetrate their minds as well as make them considerably more familiar with these brands, which gradually influence future buying determination. Furthermore, numerous companies invest a great amount of money to exponentially broaden and enhance their strategies. In fact, the marketing team builds up precisely targeted announcements by analyzing demographics and planning efficiency procedures thanks to massive data available to approach accurately the market and connect to potential shoppers. Hence, I believe that commercials would have further worthwhile persuasive effects to motivate and encourage consumers than in the past.

In conclusion, although a majority of people think advertisements are exaggerated ways to polish the labels and no longer have an impact on them, I am of the opinion that it would accomplish dramatic success in appealing to customers to purchase in present-day even more time-ahead.
assumed

The discussion is presented in current time form, not past time reference. Use the correct tense as indicated in the prompt. A task 2 essay will never use past tense refences.

expense

Word usage error. An expense is a noun that refers to a cause or occasion of spending. The word reference you are looking for is " buy", a verb indicating the act of acquiring the possession of something or a purchase.

I accept

I would argue

Incorrect discussion format. Discuss both views indicates an analysis of the reasons supporting the public opinions. This is completed in 3rd person, group reference form. After the discussion, the writer is then allowed to formulate his personal opinion in relation to the comparative discussion.

Home / Writing Feedback / Advertising as a compelling tool for convincing people to buy even unnecessary things