Toefl - Advertising can tell you a lot about a country

sandipsinh 37 / 90 3  
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Advertising can tell you a lot about a country. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Advertisements is used for marketing any products and services, it's a wide - spread marketing concept diligently fallowed by global market. This method of preluding products also reflects the various trend prevailing in a local market of the country, thusly advertisement contribute to acknowledge populace about any country.

Every country has different format and pattern liked by their local public as such companies are bound to consider various aspect while designing advertisement. Seller consider aspects like taste, fashion, current trend, preference, demand, and financial capability of their consumers that precipitates an easy expectancy of their product in the market. On the bases of content and design of advertisement at least one can have idea about the preference of people, glimpse of their culture, mentality of people and language prevailed in the country.

I was viewing an India channel, I have perceived their facial cream product add claiming themselves best for whitening the skin. By viewing the model in the advertisement and by whitening feature, I analyzed that people of India probably has warmer skin tone. Likewise in the America, I have noticed almost all edibles add promoting myriad range of non- vegetarian food item, consolidating that I concluded that American people are more inclined towards non - vegetarian food. Advertisement did helped one to have an idea about countries.

Geographically the advertisements methods and its substance differ reflecting the prevailing style and like and dislike of people as well highlighting superficial knowledge about any country.
agi 13 / 30 4  
Hello, i highly recommend you to get well familiar with essay pattern of agree or disagree. Please visit to write fix site
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
Advertisements is used for marketing any products and services,

This whole part seems to be out of topic. You need to focus more on your what your prompt suggests. Keep a proper alignment between your writing and the prompt.
Every country has different format and pattern liked by their local public as such companies are bound to consider various aspect while designing advertisement.

Well, you need to focus a lot more on your topic;

Advertising can tell you a lot about a country.

Let's align the above idea more with your topic;
Each country has its authentic features that may be very different from another country. The advertisements always attempt to reach out to the minds of people and therefore they tend to contain more local features in their advertisements. Therefore the advertisements are a good source for one to gain insights into a country's specific authentic features.
OP sandipsinh 37 / 90 3  
Hey Dumo,

Thanks aton fro helping and sparing time to reply ....thanks thanks thanks...
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Advertisements is used for marketing any products and services, it's a wide - spread marketing concept diligently fallowed by global market.

Advertisement is a global concept used for marketing to promote products and services.

However, if you think you need to keep the original one, then you will see your sentence with the following explanation:

This is called comma splice, occuring when you use a comma to join two complete sentences without placing an appropriate joining word between them.
ramshah 11 / 27 5  
You should write at least two paragraphs for the TOEFL independent essay. Your word count is low and you should work on that.

Home / Writing Feedback / Toefl - Advertising can tell you a lot about a country