ADVERTISING ; Useless & Useful depending on individual perceptions

rozha 15 / 34  
I think that everyone can divide all advertising products and services in to useless ones and useful ones.It is like looking through an information desk when you pay attention to those messages that interest you.

I dont like jewelry . It dosnt mean i dont have it at all. I have a couple of inexpensive rings as gifits from my parents.I just think, people pay too much attention to this stuff.I believe it is the result of mass advertising,Every day when i am watching TV,listening to the radio,or reading the newspaper, I notice many advertising about getting an expensive rings,chain,necklace or ear-rings.From my poit of view these kinds of advertising contaminate peoples mind.

In this case you are encouraged to buy things you dont really need.They make you believe you need such products in order to succeed or be happy.

From the other side,I think that advertisements of new detergents with up to date formulus to help you maintain your cloth in perfect conditions.

The new cars with some extra futures that make you travelling more comfortable and sports goods that make your life healthier may help you to improve your life.

Recently,My husband and i saw anadd on the internet about avery interesting and inexpensive vacation to Japan for a week.Is not it a wesome ?

we like travelling,So, now we are planning to find out more about it and maybe, make reservation.I believe that without advertisments we would be unaware about plenty of opportunities,That may make your life happier ,easier,and less stressful.

My point is that every person has his own scale of values.So, if he is vegetarian he will consider an ad about meat products useless for him.
I think that everyone can divide all advertising products and services in to useless ones and useful ones.

I think everybody finds that advertising is both useless and useful.

It is like looking through an information desk when you pay attention to those messages that interest you.

... I don't get the idea what you try to convey this sentence.
Also what's the purpose of this writing? Even your topic was too short and didn't describe on what theme your essay is based on :(

Home / Writing Feedback / ADVERTISING ; Useless & Useful depending on individual perceptions